Learn Build Earn 2017 Review By Mark Ling SCAM Or LEGIT Program? Usually, the companies producing a marketing plan to market their products, as the products that are marketed in an innovative and correct way to be sold and put in the market in a short time, and is also met with great success, is limited to the sale of the product successfully to market this product in the market.
For marketing in an effective and successful manner, several important things must be taken into account:
1) The product must take into account the needs of the market, since the Learn Build Earn Review company must study the market accurately before putting the product in the market to see the suitability of this product with the market, as the market that fills the market need is marketed effectively and in the shortest possible time, A surplus in the market can not be easily marketed, and the company may find it difficult to market this product and sell it in the market, and there is a fear of loss of the company if the product was put on the market
2) Before starting the marketing process, consideration should be given to the return from marketing the product and comparing it with the income of employees and employees. Some companies spend a lot of money for advertising and advertising to market a product, but never pay the salaries of employees. Leads to loss of the company and the accumulation of debt thereon.
3) The company should try to develop advanced technology in order to market the product, and not rely solely on the traditional means that are often overlooked and seen by the consumer, and it may not affect the human and does not attract the viewer to it, so the producers should try to introduce diversification and excitement To the world of advertising in order to attract viewers to the ad.
4) The marketing process must be broad, not limited to a specific area or category of people, since effective marketing, whose results emerge quickly, must be widespread in order to deliver the product to the largest number of consumers.
5) The marketing plan must be realistic to a large extent, and all the bad possibilities that can be put in place and anticipate the appropriate solutions to them in order to find a quick solution to prevent the aggravation of the problem and the inability to control them in a quick way, Is actually surprised in front of him; therefore, the plan must be realistic and very similar to reality.
6) The product company must take into account other competing companies in order to obtain the best possible version so that the product is not effective or suffer from any shortage for other products.
This is for the marketing process and the conditions that must be taken into account when marketing the product, and the product must be marketed through advertising, advertising phrases, and advertising banners.
The process of marketing is not limited to the category of traders who work in trade only, it includes all members of society, each member of the community in the role of selling and buying and exchange of goods and visit shops, and the process of comparison of products available in the market and compare prices with others.
Due to the increase in population numbers and the developments in our time, people’s needs have increased significantly for the products they use in their lives. Due to these needs, traders have provided them for people, and there are surplus needs that need to be marketed. And sell them and not accumulate in their own places and not to benefit from them, hence the importance of marketing is no less important than the production process, and we will explain a brief about marketing and how to do.
The process of marketing is defined as a set of activities that a person must undertake in order to exchange goods, facilitate the sale of products and disposal of surplus, so as not to constitute a burden and loss on the manufacturers and to provide an appropriate number of people who will be marketing products.